Focus POS for Quick Service Restaurants
Focus POS California understands quick service restaurants and how important it is for them to be just that – quick. Our goal is to provide revolutionary POS software that allows restaurant employees to serve a steady stream of customers, at both the counter and the drive-thru window, with speed and accuracy.
We recognize that convenience is the core of your industry. From the counter to the kitchen, Focus POS California helps you increase customer turnover, reduce labor costs, reduce employee theft and maximize kitchen accuracy. With Focus Quick Service POS, you will have peace of mind knowing your staff is able to provide customers with a speedy and satisfying experience. Our customized menus and screens can hold up 150 buttons to reduce time spent entering orders and get guests in and out quickly. We also provide custom mounting and electrical services so everything is where you need it, when you need it.
The quick service industry typically experiences high employee turnover rates and quick and easy employee training is crucial. To ensure that your restaurant maintains productivity, Focus POS California can customize your menu screens so that popular items are easily accessible and promotions are automatically applied.
Focus POS Order Entry
- Create up to 150 menu items or operations with customized menu and screens
- Utilize name, table tent, or number options to allow quick order pick-up
- Speed up meal entry with seamless combo functions
Focus POS Audit and Control
- Use in-depth reporting and auditing to see potential theft before it escalates
- Access multi-unit, enterprise or chain reports
- Conduct blind checkouts to find cash drawer discrepancies
Focus POS Improve Staff Performance
- Improve order accuracy and reduce preparation time with kitchen video
- Reduce staff training time with intuitive interfaces and customized menus
Check out FOCUS in action!
Want a personalized demo?
We’d love to chat about how FOCUS and our hospitality technology solutions can help you manage your business.